Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

NZ Government compare and contrast paragraph.

Today in power to the people Hurumanu, we learned about the Maori authority system and the British settler Government system. This compare and contrast paragraph is about these two systems.


In New Zealand, there are two types of Government. One was the Maori Authority system, the other British settler Government system.

The Maori Authority system os when, there were no courts, judges, police, or prisons.


In contrast, the British settler Government system is when people were responsible for the whole of society. there were set punishments for breaking laws.

This matters because...

1 comment:

  1. I see some facts about the British system but you only tell me what the Maori system wasn't. Why is it important that there are two systems operating in New Zealand?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.